We follow 5 D Agile application development methodology that drives delivery of cost-effective, repeatable, quality solutions in an adaptable framework that suits software development and application implementations for both small and large enterprises.
It is an iterative process consisting of the following standard phases, which may be repeated as necessary for each phase and sub-phase of a project.
- Work closely with the client to understand and accurately document the business, commercial and operational requirements.
- Conduct a study on the requirement to define the scope of the project and identify the main objectives and goals.
- Map out the project timeline, risks, impact and deliverables.
- Divide the project up into short, medium and long term achievable and measurable milestones so that the progress can be accurately tracked, monitored and managed.
- Perform Heuristic evaluation.
- Develop an initial plan based upon the discovery analysis and describe in detail exactly what is required, how it will be achieved and the process that will be used to produce the final result.
- Conduct reviews of the plan and making revisions as necessary during the course of the project.
- Develop prototype, templates and other components based on standards.
- Using an iterative cyclical process, we develop, test and QA the solution according to required quality and development standards.
- In addition, we keep the customer involved in every step of the development process including functional prototypes and pre-release candidates.
- Deliver the completed solution and install it in the customer’s environment.
- Work with the customer to complete acceptance tests and verification of functionality.
DEPLOY & SUPPORT
- Work closely with the client’s resources to deploy the application.
- Complete the handover, documentation and provide any user training that is required.
- Complete a comprehensive post-project review to ensure that we have met every requirement and the intended objective of the project.
- Continual support after delivery.