Big Data processing and analysis training using Hadoop and its Ecosystem
We are the extensive training provider on Big data processing and analysis using popular open source framework Apache Hadoop and its eco-system where learner can see the bigger picture with intricate details to have the clear understanding. With our carefully designed training approach, we help you to build an understanding on Big Data and its processing to retrieve desire result using Hadoop.
We cover the topics in a phase wise manner where all the drawbacks, bottlenecks, incapability of available traditional storage systems, frameworks and distributed computing are being compared with Hadoop and how it addresses these challenges efficiently. Besides, we also pick and explain real time executed project challenges along with the solution in the context of Big Data/Hadoop.
The topics are:
- Introduction to Big Data
- Basic Hadoop concepts
- Installation and set-up single node cluster in laptop/desktop and in cloud service provider
- In-depth explanation of framework
- Customization on demand
- A brief explanation of Hadoop Ecosystem
- Real time case study/project
This program provides an appropriate entry point to a future career in Big Data analytic using Hadoop and assumes real time small java project development with RDBMS or training to develop simple Java application using database. The audience can be Corporate customers, marketing and sales people, CEOs, business development managers, developers, analysts, architects, college students etc.
Anyone with basic understanding of Java programming and RDBMS concepts along with what is data and its importance.
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Big Data Concepts and its real time usage
- Understand of Hadoop framework and its customization
- Develop Map- Reduce programs code and process/analyze huge volume of semi-structure, unstructured data
- POC to process Big Data using Hadoop and its ecosystem to address real-time complexities.
Below are are topics we are covering for effective training on Hadoop and its Ecosystem.
Module 1:- Big Data Introduction
- Brief introduction of Big Data.
- Challenges to process/analyze with traditional software, RDBMS etc.
Module 2:- Basic Hadoop concept
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Introduction to HDFS
- Introduction to Map-Reduce programming model
Module 3:- Installation, setup single node cluster on laptop/desktop as well as in cloud service provider
- Installation of Virtual machine with Ubuntu Linux
- Installation, configure single node Hadoop cluster
- Setup, configure multi node Hadoop cluster on cloud service provider
Module 4:- In-depth explanation of Hadoop framework
- Advance HDFS Architecture
- HDFS commands and operations
- Deep Exploration into Map-Reduce
- Detail explanation of Map-Reduce flow with hands-on practical
- Advance Map-Reduce concept
Module 5:- Customization of Hadoop framework
- Identify internal component and understanding functionality in depth
- Modify/extend component to support on-demand requirement with hands-on practical
Module 6:- Hadoop and its Eco system
- Introduction to Hadoop Ecosystem
- Apache Flume
- Hive (Large data warehousing system)
- Apache Sqoop
- Apache Amabari
- Installation and configuration the ecosystem with hands-on practical